Here is a video with the highlights from 1119 Pearl Street, Denver CO
4100 W Harvard Ave, Denver CO 80219
This three-bed, two-bath ranch is perched on a large corner lot only two blocks from Harvey Park. The updated, open floor plan will steal your heart. The front yard is a flowering oasis with mature trees and a beautiful lawn. Just inside the front door is the living room with real hardwood floors that flow into the family room centered by a one-of-a-king, wood-burning fireplace. The spacious, upgraded kitchen sits in the heart of this open design with a large dining area that connects to a tranquil backyard with a spacious covered patio. Space is in rare abundance with an oversized, attached two-car garage, primary driveway, garden shed, secondary driveway and fenced RV parking. This Harvey Park gen is a single-level home with all three bedrooms and a full bathroom nestled separately from the living space. This place was completely remodeled in 2014 and has been lovingly upgraded over the past five years.
I am teaming up with Conner Piretti of Calibrate Real Estate to list this beautiful eight unit investment property. It is a vintage Capitol Hill gem in Denver, CO.
- Central Capitol Hill Location
- Surrounded By Popular Nightlife, Restaurants and Close To Trader Joe’s
- Blocks From The Denver Art Museum, Denver Capitol and 16th St Mall
- Great Commuter Location to Work Downtown or Cherry Creek
- Great Investment Opportunity for Owner Occupant
- Main Floor Unit Is 1900sf with Amazing Original Woodwork and Hardwood Floor Inlays
- Attractive Unit Mix of One Studio, Four 1 Bedrooms, Two 2 Bedrooms and One 3 Bedroom
- 5.5% Pro forma Cap Rate with Management Included
- Maintained Immaculately by Current Owner Occupant
- Vintage Property Full Of Character And Charm – Original Hardwood Floors, Woodwork, and Fireplace.
- Recent Improvements Include Updated Kitchens & Baths, and New Exterior Paint
4761 E 98th Pl, Thornton, CO 80229
This immaculate townhome was built in 2016 with numerous upgrades. Upon entering the main level, you are welcomed with natural light and a very spacious entertainment area. The kitchen features granite countertops with maple wood cabinetry. It has an open concept layout that creates a fluid transition from the kitchen into the living and dining spaces. The townhome has a comfortable front patio with unobstructed views and a private back-patio space that leads into a joined grassy open area. There are two bedrooms, a master and second bedroom. Both rooms are located on the top level and have vaulted ceilings and their own private bathroom. The washer and dryer are conveniently located on the top floor. The home also has a tandem two car garage with a storage closet. The neighborhood is conveniently located near the RTD light rail station. The Cornerstone Clubhouse is large and can be reserved for special occasions plus it has an outdoor pool, fitness center, and community playground.