Living Room Real Estate (@LivingRoomDEN) launched in January 2019. Prior to opening my own company, managing broker Kassidy Benson gained experience working as a real estate agent for four years at three other boutique brokerages. Three other licensed Realtors work at my brokerage – Abbey Puls (buyers agent), Michael Harry (investor focused), and Camille Ellis (new agent). My intention is to grow a small team sustainably, hiring one new associate broker each year in order to provide exceptional mentorship and a tight work family. I need a support role to help me take on some of the tasks of client management, marketing listing, and supporting agents/clients through transaction. The ideal candidate is also an ambitious marketing pro who is tech savvy and very creative. This person will attract new buyers/sellers, educate the community about housing options, and communicate the Denver lifestyle. I’m seeking a person who can tell the story of our work. We pair people with the right place for a prosperous life. Our clients are absolutely exceptional and they deserve and expect highly personalized service.
JOB TITLE: Operations and Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION – This position can grow into a fully remote work from Denver career. Initially we will need to work together for the first 2 months and once more established in the role I would encourage you to work autonomously. You will need to be in the Denver area for various events, team meetings, and marketing local listings. Every Monday we do a Zoom/In-person meeting to get on the same page and have a successful week.
- Coworking Space: Sunnyside – 4045 Pecos Street, Denver, CO 80205
- Home Office: City Park – 2700 Jackson St, Denver, CO 80205
- Hourly rate $15 to $25/hr – depends on experience level
- Hours per week 20 to 40 hours – must be in office at least 10 hours per week starting out, additional hours can be worked remote but will also entail running around Denver. Number of hours required per week will fluctuate with workload demands.
- Annually pay between $14,400 ($15/hr 20 hr per week) to $52,000 ($25/hr, 40 hrs per week)
- Bonus opportunity: $100 bonus per home closed, goal is to close 4 deals per month which would be $4,800 in bonus income. If you are a licensed agent, you will get $50/ showing you perform for me or any associate broker at Living Room Real Estate.
- If you bring in any buyers or sellers clients who purchase a home, you will receive a $1000 bonus per closing.
- Bonus income could equal an additional $16,800 if you bring in 1 closing per month
- Problem-solving ability (food/beverage work experience is very valuable)
- Strong customer service skills
- Receptive to instructions with a service mindset
- Positive can-do attitude
- Real Estate experience and license preferred, but not required
- Pro photo equipment and skills or a desire to learn real estate photography
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong brand voice and knowledge of marketing principles
- Must thrive at proofreading and catching errors
- Social media/marketing – specifically must know how to make Reels/TikToks and use Canva
- Ability to work in a team setting
- ORGANIZED and detail-oriented
- Must use Google calendar, show up on time, and dress professionally
- Upbeat, energetic and go-getter personality
- Full of innovative ideas for making our clients feel valuable
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Has a computer (Mac strongly preferred) and vehicle
- Willing to drive all over town to run errands when needed
- Marketing: You thrive on executing our social media strategy and content calendar. You use the brand guide to create beautiful pieces of marketing, arrange and send content for our newsletter, and diligently post content to our blog and social media channels.
- You know or learn real estate photography
- You have the video editing skills to produce listing videos
- Manage and post content on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Scheduling: You will be the master of my calendar and be in charge of coordinating all property showings, client meetings, and scheduling affiliated professional services such as photos, staging, cleaning, etc.
- Communication: You will promptly return internal telephone calls, texts and/or emails. At each step in the buying and selling process, you will utilize templates and processes to send communication to clients.
- Events: Living Room Real Estate hosts four signature events per year. You will help plan, schedule, create marketing, handle client outreach, order food and beverage, setup, host, and clean-up each event.
- Business Appreciation: You will be in charge of mailing birthday cards, ordering closing gifts, preparing mailings, creating and dropping off tokens of appreciation for clients, referral partners, and cooperating brokers. You will write thank you notes, birthday cards, and other special occasions cards.
- New Listing Conversations: You will be present for all listing consultations tours. This is your opportunity to meet our clients face to face who you will be helping. During the meeting, you will take notes about the home for the listing presentation. I will select 4-6 comps and you will help me create the listing presentation in Canva. After the listing presentation you will draft the listing timeline and schedule the photos, sign, and stager. You will help draft the listing descriptions, special feature cards, and listing flyers. You will drop off flyers and special feature cards at the listing before showings start and send out the reverse prospecting email.
- While I’m away from the office, you will be in charge of handling communication and other administrative tasks.
- Showings: You will help finalize homes clients wish to view, schedule the tours, and print off showing information. If Operations Assistant has a real estate license they would occasionally be touring homes with clients.
- Accountability – You will help hold me and the broker associates at Living Room accountable to our monthly and annual goals.
- Attend weekly Monday 10am team meetings to learn and execute our teams weekly goals and marketing tasks
- CTMe Contracts – you add new clients, prep contracts as needed, and monitor contract deadlines.
- Document Systems – As you execute processes or create new systems you will be asked to document the processes.
- Errands – You drop off lockboxes, deliver property flyers, pick up closing gifts, deliver earnest money and make deposits to the bank.
Please email me your resume and a cover letter. The cover letter should explain how your past work experience applies to this position and how it aligns with your long term goals. Once you email your resume and cover letter to Kassidy@LivingRoomDenver.com. If you are a good candidate, I will need you to take the Meyers Briggs Personality test. If it feels compatible, I will want to schedule a phone call. Before I offer the opportunity to a candidate, I’ll ask you to complete an assignment. If it seems like a good match, we will have a trial period of 2-4 weeks before an official job offer and contract.