Internship Opportunity / Part time SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR for TikTok & Reels.
Social Media Content Creator (Independent contractor)
No resume is needed, to apply send us a Reel/TikTok explaining why we should hire you!
We need a content creator in Denver who could dedicate 5-10 hours per week to create 3-5 videos per week. You will work alongside our Realtor team to compose TikTok and IG Reels content that is original, relatable, fun, and informational to build awareness and engagement with our Living Room Real Estate community. You’ll work independently creating, filming, and dreaming up content ideas from start to finish about our Realtors, team, home buying process, buyers, sellers, and listings. We assume our ideal candidate is young and has a pulse on the rapidly evolving marketing techniques. This is an exciting role to gain marketing, social media, and content experience that will let your creativity shine. We are looking for someone who is eager to collaborate with our agents. Your tasks will be varied and fast-paced to capture the attention of our target audience.
What you’ll be doing
- Dreaming up the ideas for video content based on relevant trends and topics
- Filming and managing the production of relevant, original, high-quality short-form video content
- Creating social media captions to engage with followers
- Producing and posting 3-5 videos on social per week
- Building our audience with measurable outcomes
- Directing and filming the agents from content
- Helping manage and optimize video content across multiple platforms
- Creating a system to capture and leverage user-generated content and customer testimonial stories
- Monitor, listen and respond to users to cultivate brand love
Required skills, experiences, and traits
- Creative and outgoing with an upbeat personality.
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a brand
- Significant experience as a TikTok creator, with knowledge of what performs well on the platform and what doesn’t
- A library of content to show us your experience and style
- Excellent knowledge of the trends and popular “sounds” being used throughout TikTok, IG Reels, and other social media best practices
- You are collaborative –– you give feedback directly and receive feedback thoughtfully and easily.
- You are kind, inclusive, and empathetic. You think of others from different backgrounds and how they may perceive content and messages.
- You are on top of social media/internet trends and can relate trends to content ideas
- Critical thinker and problem-solver with excellent time-management skills
- You can write creatively –– you come up with creative social media captions, content display copy, and other consumer content
- Knowledgeable and passionate about real estate, Denver, homes, and our community
- Good understanding of social media engagement rates and metrics
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- A creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- You understand the intersection of social media – brand marketing – content and how to leverage ideas to make the most impact with our audience
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator
Our Core Values
– Working by Referral
– Perfect Pairings
– Caring for the Environment
– Being Tech Savvy
What we do:
We pair people with the right place for a prosperous life.
Who we are:
We are a Denver-based Real Estate brokerage helping people Buy, Sell, and Invest in local Real Estate. We are a team of four agents.
Learn more about Living Room Denver by following us:
Instagram – instagram.com/livingroomden
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/