We pair people with the right place for a prosperous life.
- Working by Referral – We don’t advertise like a traditional company. Instead, all of our time is focused on providing information and an outstanding buying/selling experiences. Our clients spread the word to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Perfect Pairings
- Brokerage + Agent: A great real estate agent is a special kind of person. We only hire people with the right skillset and motivation to excel as a client representative.
- Agent + Client Partnership: We believe in finding the perfect realtor to meet individual client needs, even if that means referring them to an expert outside of Living Room Real Estate.
- Home + Owner: We do all this in order to help people find the perfect place. A home that aligns with their priorities and purpose.
- Collaboration – This brokerage is a tribe, we thrive as a team. The result for our client is more availability, a variety of expertise in different areas, and opportunities for a second opinion. This teamwork gives our agents a fighting chance at work/life balance.
- Home Planet – We all share one home, it’s our planet and the environment needs our consideration as we go about our daily business. We promise to use less paper, drive efficiently, and plant a tree in Denver for every home sold.
- Millennial Mindset – As a millennial owned and operated a company, we provide the keys to the largest generation of home buyers and help sellers properly reach this audience. We are socially conscious, digital natives, information-centric, and socially networked. And yes, we think you are ENTITLED to own a home!
Kassidy grew up in Cedaredge, a small, rural town in Colorado southeast of Grand Junction. She attended the University of Colorado in Boulder and moved to Denver in 2011. She started her career in social work, then moved into a position with a marketing and consulting firm, and accidentally found real estate, but has very purposefully pursued it since 2015.
Contact Kassidy / 303-720-8491 / Kassidy@LivingRoomDenver.com
Why work with Kassidy?
- Strong Client Advocate – I’m always working in the best interest of my clients.
- Dedicated and Hardworking Agent – I’m motivated to earn your repeat business by going above and beyond.
- Bold and Skillful Negotiator – I am evaluating every factor to make sure you get the best deal.
- Informed on market trends, politics, and development – I understand this market very well from major infrastructure projects that the city is undertaking to seasonal shifts, helping you make the right investment decisions.
- Remodel Know How – My personal experience remodeling my home, finishing the basement, building an ADU, operating short term and long term rentals, and flipping three properties in the last three years make me a huge asset. I can advise clients on a deeper level during home buying or selling process with first hand experience about the costs of projects, reliable contacts, and understand of log term wealth building strategies. I own three homes, two short term rentals, and have three flips under my belt.
Kassidy has sold over 200 homes in the Denver metro area. She loves older homes in Central Denver with secondary units that offer income potential. She lives on the East side of town just north of City Park Golf Course in Skyland. Kassidy has sold homes from down south in Parker to Fort Lupton in northern Colorado, all the way West into Evergreen to out east in Aurora. Homes ranging from $180K one-bedroom condo in Capitol Hill to a 1.2M stunner in Evergreen she has done it all. In 2020 she sold an eight-unit property in Capitol Hill for $1.9M.Kassidy is very focused on helping her clients find the PERFECT house that fits their lifestyle and is also a solid financial investment.
Camille Sheppard – Associate Broker
Camille joins the Living Room Real Estate team as an associate broker assisting all buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. Born into a real estate family, Camille learned the ropes early from her Realtor mother on the importance of providing an elevated set of standards for each client.
She moved to Denver in 2017 and bought her first home in LOHI shortly after. Having gone through the buying process herself, Camille understands the complexities of real estate transactions and is acutely aware of how to make the process smoother and easier for her clients.
Contact Camille / 630-544-9993 / Camille@livingroomdenver.com
Why work with Camille?
- Client Service: Camille’s main goal is to find your dream home. She will work tirelessly to ensure your needs are met and earn your trust during the home buying and selling process.
- Analytical Mindset: Camille will tailor your selling and buying approach to fit within your financial parameters. Prior to real estate, Camille worked in financial marketing helping clients maximize their portfolio, and lends her analytical skillset to help you with your real estate needs.
- Network: Camille is a connector. Through her expansive network, she can find you the right person for the job. Whether it’s an off-market deal, or you need a great handyman, Camille has vetted contacts to make your selling and buying experience seamless.
- Communicator: Camille is always within reach to answer any of your questions. She prides herself on always staying on top of trends, the latest market data, and the newest listings so that you are informed and can make the most educated decision.
When Camille is not helping sellers and buyers, you can find her organizing a social gathering for all her friends, hitting the slopes with her husband, and playing at the park with their vizsla puppy, Rouge.
Taylor Whitton – Associate Broker
Taylor, originally from Parker, Colorado, moved to Denver in 2012. She began her career in property management and later transitioned into apartment locating. Taylor’s professional journey seamlessly evolved as her clients progressed from renting to home buying. After spending several years as an apartment locator, Taylor observed a recurring pattern – her clients, initially seeking rentals, were now ready to embark on the journey of homeownership. Recognizing this significant transition, she decided to take the next step and obtained her real estate license to continue serving her clients. Now, as a committed Realtor, Taylor offers a unique blend of experiences to guide you through each phase of your real estate journey.
Contact Taylor / 720-441-7280 / Taylor@livingroomdenver.com
Why work with Taylor?
Emily Breaker – Associate Broker
Emily Breaker is a 3rd generation, Golden, CO native born to buy and sell real estate in this beautiful Rocky Mountain City. She offers a competitive, sleek, and professional approach to the business. Whether you’re selling and/or buying real estate on the Front Range or Denver, your home is incredibly important to her, and Emily truly believes that it is the space that should rejuvenate you and allow you to best express your style, personality and create the best, most lasting memories of your life. In her free time, you can find Emily walking her Golden Retriever around downtown Golden, biking to local breweries and restaurants, and going on camping adventures in her Sprinter va
Contact Emily / 303-818-4970 / Emily@EBhomes@gmail.com
Why work with Emily?
Extensive Expertise Across Diverse Real Estate Markets:
- As a seasoned realtor with a proven track record of selling over $200 million in cumulative real estate over 5 years, I bring unparalleled expertise in a wide range of markets, from luxury homes in Aspen and Vail, to fix-and-‘flip rehabs in Denver and everything in between. While Golden is my hometown, mt knowledge and expertise working in the mountain communities provide comprehensive knowledge of diverse real estate markets positioning me as a valuable resource for clients seeking a realtor with a deep understanding of the unique dynamic in each location.
- Being a native of Colorado provides me with an intrinsic understanding of the local real estate landscape. This native insight is invaluable when it comes to identifying hidden gems, understanding neighborhood dynamics, and anticipating market trends. Clients benefit from my deep roots in the community, as it enhances my ability to guide them toward properties that align with their preference and investment goals.
- My previous corporate roles have provided me with a unique perspective on the real estate industry, particularly in areas such as fix and flips, house hacking and short-term rentals. This diverse background allows me to offer clients a holistic view of the market and guide them through various aspects of real estate investing. Whether clients are seasoned investors or newcomers looking to get started, my expertise spans the entire spectrum, enabling me to tailor my services to meet their specific needs.
- I specialize in assisting new investors in navigating the complexities of the real estate space. With a focus on mentorship and education, I help clients take their first steps into real estate investment, offering guidance on property selection financing options, ad strategic decisio
n-making. My commitment to empowering new investors sets me apart, as I actively contribute to their success by sharing insight gained from both personal experiences and years in the industry.