We pair people with the right place for a prosperous life.
- Working by Referral – We don’t advertise like a traditional company. Instead, all of our time is focused on providing information and an outstanding buying/selling experiences. Our clients spread the word to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Perfect Pairings
- Brokerage + Agent: A great real estate agent is a special kind of person. We only hire people with the right skillset and motivation to excel as a client representative.
- Agent + Client Partnership: We believe in finding the perfect realtor to meet individual client needs, even if that means referring them to an expert outside of Living Room Real Estate.
- Home + Owner: We do all this in order to help people find the perfect place. A home that aligns with their priorities and purpose.
- Collaboration – This brokerage is a tribe, we thrive as a team. The result for our client is more availability, a variety of expertise in different areas, and opportunities for a second opinion. This teamwork gives our agents a fighting chance at work/life balance.
- Home Planet – We all share one home, it’s our planet and the environment needs our consideration as we go about our daily business. We promise to use less paper, drive efficiently, and plant a tree in Denver for every home sold.
- Millennial Mindset – As a millennial owned and operated a company, we provide the keys to the largest generation of home buyers and help sellers properly reach this audience. We are socially conscious, digital natives, information-centric, and socially networked. And yes, we think you are ENTITLED to own a home!
Kassidy Benson – Owner
Kassidy grew up in Cedaredge, a small, rural town in Colorado southeast of Grand Junction. She attended the University of Colorado in Boulder and moved to Denver in 2011. She started her career in social work, then moved into a position with a marketing and consulting firm, and accidentally found real estate, but has very purposefully pursued it since 2015.
Contact Kassidy / 303-720-8491 / Kassidy@LivingRoomDenver.com
Why work with Kassidy?
- Strong Client Advocate – I’m always working in the best interest of my clients.
- Dedicated and Hardworking Agent – I’m motivated to earn your repeat business by going above and beyond.
- Bold and Skillful Negotiator – I am evaluating every factor to make sure you get the best deal.
- Informed on market trends, politics, and development – I understand this market very well from major infrastructure projects that the city is undertaking to seasonal shifts, helping you make the right investment decisions.
- Remodel Know How – My personal experience remodeling my home, finishing the basement, building an ADU, operating short term and long term rentals, and flipping three properties in the last three years make me a huge asset. I can advise clients on a deeper level during home buying or selling process with first hand experience about the costs of projects, reliable contacts, and understand of log term wealth building strategies. I own three homes, two short term rentals, and have three flips under my belt.
Kassidy has sold over 200 homes in the Denver metro area. She loves older homes in Central Denver with secondary units that offer income potential. She lives on the East side of town just north of City Park Golf Course in Skyland. Kassidy has sold homes from down south in Parker to Fort Lupton in northern Colorado, all the way West into Evergreen to out east in Aurora. Homes ranging from $180K one-bedroom condo in Capitol Hill to a 1.2M stunner in Evergreen she has done it all. In 2020 she sold an eight-unit property in Capitol Hill for $1.9M.Kassidy is very focused on helping her clients find the PERFECT house that fits their lifestyle and is also a solid financial investment.
Abbey Puls – Associate Broker
Abbey grew up in a small town in mid-coast Maine. After attending college in Western New York she moved to Southern California and started a career in residential interior design. Her career took her to New York City where after over ten years of working in design she decided it was time for a change. Abbey’s love of the west then pointed her to Denver which is where her passion for home design and working with clients led her to real estate.
Contact Abbey / 720-445-5718 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work with Abbey?
- Design & Construction Knowledge – My work experience is the design industry has included new home construction and remodels. I can help clients look at spaces and understand the potential or potential downfalls, as well as simply where to place the furniture.
- Project Management – Successfully managing a design project involves lots of moving parts, much like a real estate transaction. My organization, communication, problem-solving, and coordination skills help to make things go smoothly and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Client Relationships – The most important thing for me is building relationships. I know how to ask questions and listen to clients’ needs so I can help them achieve their goals.
- Problem-solving – I’m a problem solver! I learned from navigating design projects that there are always challenges and surprises. I see problems as a time to get creative, research, and come up with new solutions.
- Teamwork – I joined Living Room because I place great importance on teamwork and collaboration. At Living Room, I am able to work closely with and learn from a small team of successful Realtors.
Abbey’s clients will benefit from her vast experience in residential design where she developed a skill-set including project management, client relationships, and problem-solving. After years of working with clients, in-home design Abbey recognizes and values building trusting relationships with clients so she can understand, meet, and hopefully exceeded their expectations. Whether designing or buying a home, making the process both seamless and enjoyable is always her goal. Abbey is excited about the transition to real estate where she will get to continue working with clients in their homes but from a new perspective.
Camille Sheppard – Associate Broker
Camille joins the Living Room Real Estate team as an associate broker assisting all buyers and sellers with their real estate needs. Born into a real estate family, Camille learned the ropes early from her Realtor mother on the importance of providing an elevated set of standards for each client.
She moved to Denver in 2017 and bought her first home in LOHI shortly after. Having gone through the buying process herself, Camille understands the complexities of real estate transactions and is acutely aware of how to make the process smoother and easier for her clients.
Contact Camille / 630-544-9993 / Camille@livingroomdenver.com
Why work with Camille?
- Client Service: Camille’s main goal is to find your dream home. She will work tirelessly to ensure your needs are met and earn your trust during the home buying and selling process.
- Analytical Mindset: Camille will tailor your selling and buying approach to fit within your financial parameters. Prior to real estate, Camille worked in financial marketing helping clients maximize their portfolio, and lends her analytical skillset to help you with your real estate needs.
- Network: Camille is a connector. Through her expansive network, she can find you the right person for the job. Whether it’s an off-market deal, or you need a great handyman, Camille has vetted contacts to make your selling and buying experience seamless.
- Communicator: Camille is always within reach to answer any of your questions. She prides herself on always staying on top of trends, the latest market data, and the newest listings so that you are informed and can make the most educated decision.
When Camille is not helping sellers and buyers, you can find her organizing a social gathering for all her friends, hitting the slopes with her husband, and playing at the park with their vizsla puppy, Rouge.
Michael grew up on a charming island off the coast of Georgia. He fell in love with real estate and classic architecture in school at the College of Charleston. After graduating from the University of Georgia he followed his passion for the outdoors to Aspen and moved to Denver in 2015 where he naturally dove straight into it’s hot Real Estate market.
Contact Michael Harry / 303-720-3410 / Michael@LivingRoomDenver.com
Why work with Michael?
1. Strong analytical skills: I enjoy and specialize in finding undervalued Real Estate assets for investors equaling big and consistent returns.