We pair people with the right place for a prosperous life.
- Working by Referral – We don’t advertise like a traditional company. Instead, all of our time is focused on providing information and an outstanding buying/selling experiences. Our clients spread the word to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Perfect Pairings
- Brokerage + Agent: A great real estate agent is a special kind of person. We only hire people with the right skillset and motivation to excel as a client representative.
- Agent + Client Partnership: We believe in finding the perfect realtor to meet individual client needs, even if that means referring them to an expert outside of Living Room Real Estate.
- Home + Owner: We do all this in order to help people find the perfect place. A home that aligns with their priorities and purpose.
- Collaboration – This brokerage is a tribe, we thrive as a team. The result for our client is more availability, a variety of expertise in different areas, and opportunities for a second opinion. This teamwork gives our agents a fighting chance at work/life balance.
- Home Planet – We all share one home, it’s our planet and the environment needs our consideration as we go about our daily business. We promise to use less paper, drive efficiently, and plant a tree in Denver for every home sold.
- Millennial Mindset – As a millennial owned and operated a company, we provide the keys to the largest generation of home buyers and help sellers properly reach this audience. We are socially conscious, digital natives, information-centric, and socially networked. And yes, we think you are ENTITLED to own a home!
Kassidy Benson – Owner
Kassidy grew up in Cedaredge, a small, rural town in Colorado southeast of Grand Junction. She attended the University of Colorado in Boulder and moved to Denver in 2011. She started her career in social work, then moved into a position with a marketing and consulting firm, and accidentally found real estate, but has very purposefully pursued it since 2015.
Why work with Kassidy?
- Strong Client Advocate – I’m always working in the best interest of my clients.
- Dedicated and Hardworking Agent – I’m motivated to earn your repeat business by going above and beyond.
- Bold and Skillful Negotiator – I am evaluating every factor to make sure you get the best deal.
- Informed on market trends, politics, and development – I understand this market very well from major infrastructure projects that the city is undertaking to seasonal shifts, helping you make the right investment decisions.
- Remodel Know How – My personal experience remodeling my home from top to bottom makes me a huge asset advising clients during their home buying or selling process.
Kassidy has sold over 95 homes in the Denver metro area. From Parker to Fort Lupton, Evergreen to Aurora, $180K one-bedroom condo in Capitol Hill to a 1.2M stunner in Evergreen she has done it all. This year she also sold an eight-unit property in Capitol Hill for $1.9M.Kassidy is very focused on helping her clients find the PERFECT house that fits their lifestyle and is also solid financial investment.
Taylor Whitton – Associate Broker
Taylor grew up in Parker, Colorado, and has witnessed the growth as this area changed from a small farm town to a booming suburban development. After high school, she pursued a degree in marketing and a position in property management. She then started an apartment locating where she got her first exposure into addressing her client’s housing needs. Taylor is transitioning into real estate to serve her clients who are also moving from renting into homeownership.
Why work with Taylor?
- I am a self-motivated and seek excellence with a sense of urgency.
- Extensive knowledge of Denver market- Working in property management and apartment locating for over 5 years, I know many different neighborhoods and I am up to date on market trends.
- I will take ownership of my commitment to you and work as an advocate for my clients.
- Work to receive top dollar for my sellers and get my buyers the best deal through skillful negotiation.
With her social personality, Taylor takes the time to build relationships with her clients. She listens to uncover their wants/needs and has the market knowledge to pair them with their perfect place. Real estate is much more than a job or a transaction, it is about helping clients build an ideal life and establishing lifelong friendships.
Lisa Johnston – Associate Broker
Lisa is from the Midwest. She grew up in Iowa and went to college in Kansas City. She has lived in Denver for over twenty years both in the suburbs and the city. She is a wife and a mom to two teenage daughters. For years Lisa worked in the design and marketing field. As a hobby she would go to Open Houses, watch the Denver market and local neighborhood values. She was a resource for her friends looking to move or helping friends relocate to Denver. Working at Living Room Real Estate has allowed her to learn the ins and outs of Real Estate quickly.
Why work with Lisa?
- Time and willingness to do learn exactly what you are looking for in your home & lifestyle.
- Extensive knowledge of the Denver market and the surrounding neighborhoods.
- If you have school-aged kids or plan to start a family, I have extensive knowledge of the local schools.
- I love to help pair people with the right house, neighborhood, and school that works best with the lifestyle they are seeking.
My favorite quote‒ “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t ‒ you’re right.” – Henry Ford