Here is a video with the highlights from 1119 Pearl Street, Denver CO
4100 W Harvard Ave, Denver CO 80219
This three-bed, two-bath ranch is perched on a large corner lot only two blocks from Harvey Park. The updated, open floor plan will steal your heart. The front yard is a flowering oasis with mature trees and a beautiful lawn. Just inside the front door is the living room with real hardwood floors that flow into the family room centered by a one-of-a-king, wood-burning fireplace. The spacious, upgraded kitchen sits in the heart of this open design with a large dining area that connects to a tranquil backyard with a spacious covered patio. Space is in rare abundance with an oversized, attached two-car garage, primary driveway, garden shed, secondary driveway and fenced RV parking. This Harvey Park gen is a single-level home with all three bedrooms and a full bathroom nestled separately from the living space. This place was completely remodeled in 2014 and has been lovingly upgraded over the past five years.
I am teaming up with Conner Piretti of Calibrate Real Estate to list this beautiful eight unit investment property. It is a vintage Capitol Hill gem in Denver, CO.
- Central Capitol Hill Location
- Surrounded By Popular Nightlife, Restaurants and Close To Trader Joe’s
- Blocks From The Denver Art Museum, Denver Capitol and 16th St Mall
- Great Commuter Location to Work Downtown or Cherry Creek
- Great Investment Opportunity for Owner Occupant
- Main Floor Unit Is 1900sf with Amazing Original Woodwork and Hardwood Floor Inlays
- Attractive Unit Mix of One Studio, Four 1 Bedrooms, Two 2 Bedrooms and One 3 Bedroom
- 5.5% Pro forma Cap Rate with Management Included
- Maintained Immaculately by Current Owner Occupant
- Vintage Property Full Of Character And Charm – Original Hardwood Floors, Woodwork, and Fireplace.
- Recent Improvements Include Updated Kitchens & Baths, and New Exterior Paint
Capital gains exemption, the mortgage interest deduction, depreciation of investment properties, and 1031 exchange could save you thousands. Class taught by Lutz CPA in conjunction with Living Room Real Estate. RSVP required, please reserve your seat on EventBrite.com.
5:30 pm – Networking, Happy Hour and light food served
6:30 pm – Class, followed by Q & A
Hannah & Brandon, Edgewater
Kassidy Benson, Buyer Representative
Read their client testimonial here
Mark your calendar. I hope you can make it!
Meet at the local watering hole and learn the neighborhood characteristics, market stats and amenities.
After a drink, we will look at one or two houses for sale in the neighborhood.
Thursday, JUNE 14th at 6PM
Plimoth, 2335 E 28th Ave, Denver, CO 80205
in Denver’s Skyland neighborhood.